Adjective: accompanied u'kúm-pu-need
Verb: accompany u'kúm-pu-nee
- Having companions or an escort
"there were lone gentlemen and gentlemen accompanied by their wives"
- Playing or singing with instrumental or vocal accompaniment
- Be present or associated with an event or entity
"heart attacks are accompanied by destruction of heart tissue"; "this kind of vein accompanies certain arteries";
- attach to, come with, go with
- Go or travel along with
"The nurse accompanied the old lady everywhere"
- (music) perform an accompaniment to
"The orchestra could barely accompany the frequent pitch changes of the soprano";
- play along, follow
- Be a companion to somebody
- company, companion, keep company
Type of: affiliate, associate, assort, consort, go, locomote, move, play, travel