Noun: bagging bag-ing
Verb: bag (bagged,bagging) bag
- Coarse fabric used for bags or sacks
- (hunting) capture or kill, as in hunting
"bag a few pheasants"
- Hang loosely, like an empty bag
- Bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- Take unlawfully
- Put into a bag
"The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
- Make first claim on something; take possession of
- bagsy [UK]
- [Austral] Criticize sarcastically
Derived forms: baggings
Type of: capture, catch, cloth, droop, fabric, flag, jut, jut out, material, pack, project, protrude, sag, steal, stick out, swag, textile
Encyclopedia: Bagging Bag, Hungary