Verb: drape dreyp
Noun: drape dreyp
- Arrange in a particular way
"drape a cloth"
- Place casually
"The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- Cover as if with clothing
"the mountain was draped in tropical trees";
- clothe, cloak, robe
- Cover or dress loosely with cloth
"drape the statue with a sheet"
- Hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- curtain, drapery, mantle, pall
- The manner in which fabric hangs or falls
"she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- A sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
Derived forms: drapes, draping, draped
Type of: arrange, blind, cover, covering, fashion, furnishing, manner, mode, screen, set up, spread over, style, way