Adjective: draped dreypt
Verb: drape dreyp
- Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
"a beam draped with cobwebs";
- cloaked, clothed, mantled, wrapped
- Covered in folds of cloth
- Arrange in a particular way
"drape a cloth"
- Place casually
"The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- Cover as if with clothing
"the mountain was draped in tropical trees";
- clothe, cloak, robe
- Cover or dress loosely with cloth
"drape the statue with a sheet"
See also: covered, curtained
Type of: arrange, cover, set up, spread over