Noun: facility fu'si-li-tee
- A building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
"the assembly plant is an enormous facility";
- Skilful performance or ability without difficulty
"he was famous for his facility as an archer";
- adeptness, adroitness, deftness, quickness
- A natural effortlessness
"they conversed with great facility";
- Something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
"catering facilities"; "toilet facilities"; "educational facilities"
- A service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
"a cell phone with internet facility"
Derived forms: facilities
Type of: artefact [Brit], artifact [N. Amer], effortlessness, service, skilfulness [Brit, Cdn], skillfulness [N. Amer]