Adjective: faithful feyth-ful
Noun: faithful feyth-ful
- Steadfast in affection or allegiance
"years of faithful service"; "faithful employees"; "we do not doubt that England has a faithful patriot in the Lord Chancellor"
- Marked by fidelity to an original
"a faithful copy of the portrait";
- Not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend
"he remained faithful to his wife"
- Any loyal and steadfast following
- A group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- congregation, fold
Derived forms: faithfuls
See also: accurate, constant, faithfulness, fast, fidelity, firm, loyal, true, true to, truehearted, trustable, trustworthy, trusty
Type of: followers, following, social group
Part of: denomination