Noun: Georgian jor-jun
Adjective: Georgian jor-jun
- A native or inhabitant of Georgia in Asia
- A native or resident of the American state of Georgia
- A southern Caucasian language with 3 million speakers and a long literary tradition
- Of or relating to or characteristic of the Asian republic of Georgia or its people or language
"the Georgian capital is Tbilisi"; "Georgian farmers"; "Georgian vowels"
- Of or relating to the Hanoverian kings of England
"the first Georgian monarch"
- Of or relating to or characteristic of the American state of Georgia or its inhabitants
"the Georgian state capital is Atlanta"; "Georgian peach farmers"
- Of or relating to the former British colony of Georgia
"the Georgian colony"
Derived forms: Georgians
Type of: American, Caucasian, Caucasian language, Russian
Part of: Georgia, Sakartvelo