Verb: gore gor
Noun: gore gor
- Wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- Cut into gores
"gore a skirt"
Noun: Gore gor
- Coagulated blood from a wound
- A piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- The shedding of blood resulting in murder
"he avenged the gore of his kinsmen";
- Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- Al Gore, Albert Gore Jr.
Derived forms: gored, goring, gores
Type of: blood, cut, execution, murder, piece of cloth, piece of material, pierce, slaying, tailor, thrust, Vice President of the United States
Part of: full skirt, gaiter, umbrella
Encyclopedia: Gore, Oklahoma