Noun: juggling jú-gu-ling
Verb: juggle jú-gul
- The act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- Throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- Influence by slyness
- beguile, hoodwink
- Manipulate by or as if by moving around components
"juggle an account so as to hide a deficit"
- Deal with simultaneously
"She had to juggle her job and her children"
- Throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- Hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
"the player juggled the ball"
Derived forms: jugglings
Type of: balance, care, cheat, chisel, cook, deal, fake, falsify, fudge, handle, manage, manipulate, misrepresent, performance, poise, rearrangement, rip off, spoof, throw, wangle, wing
Encyclopedia: Juggling Juggle