Adjective: legal lee-gul
- Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
- Of or relating to jurisprudence
- Having legal efficacy or force
"a legal title to the property";
- sound, effectual
- Relating to or characteristic of the profession of law
"the legal profession"
- (sport) allowed by official rules
"a legal pass receiver"
See also: court-ordered, eligible, judicial, jural, juristic, lawful, legality, legit [informal], legitimate, licit, ratified, sanctioned, statutory, sub judice, valid
Encyclopedia: Legal Legal, Alberta Legal, religious, and cultural views on suicide