Noun: manifestation ,ma-ni,fe'stey-shun or ma-ni-fu'stey-shun
- A clear appearance
"a manifestation of great emotion"
- A manifest indication of the existence or presence or nature of some person or thing
"a manifestation of disease"
- An appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit)
- materialization, materialisation [Brit]
- A sign or symptom; a way of showing something
"tears are a manifestation of grief";
- expression, reflection, reflexion [Brit]
- A public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature), esp. an organized march protesting about something
"there were violent manifestations against the war";
- demonstration, demo [Brit]
Derived forms: manifestations
Type of: appearance, demo, demonstration, dissent, indicant, indication, objection, protest