Verb: nag (nagged,nagging) nag
Noun: nag nag
- Bother persistently with trivial complaints
"She nags her husband all day long";
- peck, hen-peck
- Worry persistently
"nagging concerns and doubts"
- Remind or urge constantly
"she nagged to take a vacation"
- Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
- scold, scolder, nagger, common scold
- An old or over-worked horse
- hack, jade, plug
Derived forms: nags, nagging, nagged
Type of: complain, disagreeable person, Equus caballus, horse, kick, kvetch [N. Amer], moan, plain [archaic], quetch, remind, sound off, unpleasant person, vex, worry