Adjective: no now
Adverb: no now
- (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural countable nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
"we have no bananas"; "have you no decency?"; "did it with no help"; "I'll get you there in no time"; "no eggs left and no money to buy any"
Noun: no (noes) now
- Referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
"he was no heavier than a child";
- no more
- Not in any degree or manner; not at all
"he is no better today"
- Used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
"no, you are wrong"
Interjection: no now
- A negative
"his no was loud and clear"
Noun: No now
- Indicates a negative response
"no, I don't want any";
- nah, nay, nope, uh-uh
Noun: no. (nos.)
- A radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
- nobelium, atomic number 102
- The number designating place in an ordered sequence
- ordinal number, ordinal
Derived forms: noes, Nos
See also: nary, none, zero
Type of: chemical element, element, negative, number
Antonym: all, some, yes
Encyclopedia: No, Ma'am, That's Not History No, Luke, I am your father No, Niigata No, No, Nanoosh No, No, Nanette No, Let's Start Over No, 802 Naval Air Squadron No No, David! No, It Isn't No, Honestly No, No, No No, no, no part 2 No, no, nanette No, no, Nanette No, or the Vain Glory of Command No, not the mind probe! No, no Nanette No, Virginia No, No Nanoosh No, No Nanette No, No, No Part 2 No, Not Now No, Not Much No, Not Me, Never