Adjective: no now
Adverb: no now
- (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural countable nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
"we have no bananas"; "have you no decency?"; "did it with no help"; "I'll get you there in no time"; "no eggs left and no money to buy any"
Noun: no (noes) now
- Referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
"he was no heavier than a child";
- no more
- Not in any degree or manner; not at all
"he is no better today"
- Used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
"no, you are wrong"
Interjection: no now
- A negative
"his no was loud and clear"
Noun: No now
- Indicates a negative response
"no, I don't want any";
- nah, nay, nope, uh-uh
Noun: no. (nos.)
- A radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
- nobelium, atomic number 102
- The number designating place in an ordered sequence
- ordinal number, ordinal
Derived forms: Nos, noes
See also: nary, none, zero
Type of: chemical element, element, negative, number
Antonym: all, some, yes
Encyclopedia: No, The Case Is Happily Resolved