Adjective: odd (odder,oddest) ód
- Not divisible by two
- Not easily explained
"it is odd that his name is never mentioned"
- An indefinite quantity more than that specified
"invited 30-odd guests"
- Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
"had an odd name";
- curious, funny, peculiar, queer, rum [Brit], rummy, singular
- Of the remaining member of a pair, of socks e.g.
- unmatched, unmated, unpaired
- Not used up
"some odd dollars left";
- leftover, left over, left, remaining, unexpended
Derived forms: oddest, odder
See also: inexact, mismatched, strange, unexhausted, unusual
Encyclopedia: Odd Odd, WV Odd, West Virginia