Noun: rave reyv
Verb: rave reyv
- A dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played
"raves are very popular in Berlin"
- An extravagantly enthusiastic review
"he gave it a rave"
- Participate in an all-night techno dance party
- Talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- rant, mouth off, jabber, spout, rabbit on
- Praise enthusiastically
"She raved about that new restaurant";
Derived forms: raves, raving, raved
Type of: critical review, critique, dance, mouth, party, praise, review, review article, speak, talk, utter, verbalise [Brit], verbalize