Verb: rove rowv
Noun: rove rowv
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- roll, wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, range, drift, vagabond
- Card or draw out wool or other fibers
Verb: reeve (rove, also reeved) reev
- The activity of wandering around
- Pass a rope through
"reeve an opening"
- Pass through a hole or opening
"reeve a rope"
- Fasten by passing through a hole or around something
Derived forms: roved, roves, roving
Type of: go, locomote, move, pass through, travel
Encyclopedia: Rove Rove, Vojnik Rove, Zagorje ob Savi Reeve