Adjective: stacked stakt
Verb: stack stak
- Arranged in a stack
- (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- bosomy, busty, buxom, curvaceous, curvy, full-bosomed, sonsie, sonsy, voluptuous, well-endowed, Rubenesque
- (informal) unfairly arranged
"a stacked deck of cards"
- Load or cover with stacks
"stack a truck with boxes"
- Arrange in stacks
"stack your books up on the shelves";
- pile, heap
- Arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
"stack the deck of cards"
See also: shapely, stack away, stack up
Type of: arrange, lade [archaic], laden, load, load up, set up
Encyclopedia: Stacked Stack Stack, Frank