Adjective: stocked stókt
Verb: stock stók
- Furnished with more than enough
"rivers well stocked with fish"; "a well-stocked store";
- stocked with
- Have on hand
"Do you stock kerosene heaters?";
- carry, stockpile
- Equip with a stock
"stock a rifle"
- (animal husbandry) supply with fish
"stock a lake"
- (animal husbandry) supply with livestock
"stock a farm"
- Amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use
"let's stock coffee as long as prices are low";
- buy in, stock up
- Provide or furnish with a stock of something
"stock the larder with meat"
- Put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
See also: equipped, furnished
Type of: acquire, develop, equip, fit, fit out, furnish, get, grow, have, have got, hold, outfit, produce, provide, render, supply
Encyclopedia: Stock, Aitken & Waterman Stock, Aitken, and Waterman Stock Stock, Aitken and Waterman Stock, Podlaskie Voivodeship Stock, Essex Stock, Aitken and Waterman Records