Noun: sweetheart 'sweet,haa(r)t
Adjective: sweetheart 'sweet,haa(r)t
- A person loved by another person
- sweetie, steady, truelove
- Any well-liked individual
"he's a sweetheart"
- A very attractive or seductive looking woman
- smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, dish, fox, hottie, babe, honey
- Privileged treatment of a favoured person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
"another sweetheart deal based on political influence"
Derived forms: sweethearts
See also: privileged
Type of: adult female, good person, lover, woman
Encyclopedia: Sweetheart, I Have To Confess Sweetheart Sweetheart, You Done Me Wrong Sweetheart, I Have to Confess