Adjective: tracked trakt
Verb: track trak
- Having tracks
"new snow tracked by rabbits"; "tracked vehicles"
- Carry on the feet and deposit
"track mud into the house"
- Observe or plot the moving path of something
"track a missile"
- Go after with the intent to catch
"The policeman tracked the mugger down the alley";
- chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after
- Travel across or pass over
"The caravan tracked almost 100 miles each day";
- traverse, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across
- Make tracks upon
See also: caterpillar-tracked, half-track, half-tracked
Type of: bring in, create, follow, go across, go through, introduce, make, observe, pass, pursue