Adjective: unacceptable ,ún-ik'sep-tu-bul or ,ún-ak'sep-tu-bul
- Not adequate to give satisfaction
"the coach told his players that defeat was unacceptable"
- Not acceptable; not welcome
"a word unacceptable in polite society"; "an unacceptable violation of personal freedom"
- (of a person) very annoying or difficult to deal with
- impossible, insufferable, unsufferable
- (linguistics) not conforming to standard usage
"the following use of 'access' was judged unacceptable by a panel of linguists; 'You can access your cash at any of 300 automatic tellers'";
See also: exceptionable, intolerable, nonstandard, objectionable, unbearable, unendurable, unsatisfactory, unwelcome, unwished, unwished-for