Adjective: unbroken ,ún'brow-kun
- Marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence
"cars in an unbroken procession"; "the unbroken quiet of the afternoon"
- Not subdued or trained for service or use
- (of farmland) not ploughed
- unplowed [N. Amer], unploughed [Brit, Cdn]
- (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- Not broken; whole and intact; in one piece
"fortunately the other lens is unbroken"
See also: continuous, fallow, integrity, perfect, solid, sound, undamaged, uninjured, uninterrupted, unity, untamed, untilled, wholeness, wild