Verb: cure kyûr
Noun: cure kyûr
- (medicine) provide a cure for, make healthy again
"The treatment cured the boy's acne";
- bring around, heal
- Prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
"cure meats"; "cure pickles"; "cure hay"
- Make (substances) hard and improve their usability
"cure resin"; "cure cement"; "cure soap"
- Be or become preserved
"the apricots cure in the sun"
- A medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieves pain
- remedy, curative, therapeutic
Derived forms: cured, cures, curing
Type of: aid, change, harden, help, indurate, keep, medicament, medication, medicinal drug, medicine, preserve
Part of: intervention, treatment