Noun: ditch dich
Verb: ditch dich
- A long narrow excavation in the earth
- Any small natural waterway
"ditch a lover"
- Throw away
"ditch these old notes";
- Sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
"The company ditched him after many years of service";
- (air travel) make an emergency landing on water
- Crash or crash-land
"ditch a car"; "ditch a plane"
- Cut a trench in, as for drainage
"ditch the land to drain it";
Derived forms: ditching, ditches, ditched
Type of: abandon, crash, crash land, desert, desolate, dig, excavate, excavation, forsake, get rid of, hollow, remove, waterway