Verb: muster mús-tu(r)
Noun: muster mús-tu(r)
- Gather or bring together
"muster the courage to do something"; "muster up the courage to do something";
- rally, summon, come up, muster up
- Call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.
- (military) a gathering of military personnel for duty
"he was thrown in the brig for missing muster"
- (military) compulsory military service
- conscription, draft, selective service
Derived forms: musters, mustered, mustering
Type of: assemblage, call, collect, garner, gather, gathering, militarisation [Brit], militarization, mobilisation [Brit], mobilization, pull together, send for
Encyclopedia: Muster Muster, Switzerland