Noun: presentation ,pre-zun'tey-shun
- The activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward)
"she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- A show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view
"the presentation of new data";
- presentment, demonstration
- The act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it
"he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- The act of presenting a proposal
- A visual representation of something
- Formally making a person known to another or to the public
- introduction, intro
- (obstetrics) position of the foetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal
"Caesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
Derived forms: presentations
Type of: attitude, ceremony, display, informing, making known, position, posture, proposal, proposition, representation, show
Encyclopedia: Presentation, Feast of the Presentation Presentation, Order of the Presentation, Right of Presentation, Religious Congregations of the