Adjective: shared shehrd
Verb: share shehr
- Have in common; held or experienced in common
"two shared valence electrons forming a bond between adjacent nuclei"; "a shared interest in philately"
- Distributed in portions (often equal) on the basis of a plan or purpose
- divided, divided up, shared out
- Have in common
"Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"
- Use jointly or in common
- Have, give, or receive a share of
"We shared the cake";
- partake, partake in
- Give out as one's portion or share
- divvy up, portion out, apportion, deal, divvy
"I'd like to share this idea with you"
See also: bite-sized, common, distributed, joint, mutual
Type of: acquire, apply, communicate, distribute, employ, get, give out, hand out, intercommunicate, overlap, pass out, use, utilise [Brit], utilize
Encyclopedia: Shared, Kohistan Share, Nigeria