Adjective: sloppy (sloppier,sloppiest) sló-pee
- Lacking neatness or order
"a sloppy room"; "sloppy habits"
- Wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
"a sloppy floor"; "a sloppy saucer"
- (of soil) soft and watery
"the ground was sloppy under foot";
- boggy, marshy, miry, mucky, muddy, quaggy, sloughy, soggy, squashy, swampy, waterlogged, squelchy
- Not fitting closely; hanging loosely
- baggy, loose-fitting, saggy
- Excessively or abnormally emotional
- Marked by great carelessness
- haphazard, slapdash, slipshod
Derived forms: sloppier, sloppiest
See also: careless, cavalier, emotional, loose, lovey-dovey, squidgy [Brit], untidy, wet