Adjective: spastic spa-stik
Noun: spastic spa-stik
- Relating to or characterized by spasm
"a spastic colon"; "spastic paralysis is a spastic form of cerebral palsy"
- Suffering from spastic paralysis
"a spastic child"
- Affected by involuntary jerky muscular contractions; resembling a spasm
- convulsive, spasmodic
- A person suffering from spastic paralysis
- [offensive] A stupid person; used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
- dunce, dunderhead, numskull, blockhead, bonehead, lunkhead [N. Amer], hammerhead, knucklehead, loggerhead [archaic], muttonhead, dumbass [N. Amer], chowderhead [N. Amer], lamebrain, pea brain, numbskull, bubblehead, twonk [Brit], lunk [N. Amer]
Derived forms: spastics
See also: ill, sick, unsteady
Type of: dolt, dullard, paralytic, poor fish, pudden-head [US], pudding head, stupe, stupid, stupid person