Adjective: structural strúk-chu-rul
- Relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure
"structural unemployment in a technological society"
- Relating to, having or characterized by structure
"structural engineer"; "structural errors"; "structural simplicity"
- Affecting or involved in structure or construction
"the structural details of a house such as beams and joists and rafters; not ornamental elements"; "structural damage"
- Concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study
- (geology) pertaining to geological structure
"structural effects of folding and faulting of the earth's surface";
- geomorphologic, geomorphological, morphologic, morphological, geomorphic
- Relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals
- morphologic, morphological
See also: constructive, functional