Adjective: threaded thre-did
Verb: thread thred
- (of bolts or screws) having screw threads
- To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
"the river threads through the hills";
- weave, wind, meander, wander
- Pass a thread through
"thread a needle"
- Remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
"She had her eyebrows threaded"
- Pass through or into
"thread tape"; "thread film"
- Thread on or as if on a string
"thread dried cranberries";
- string, draw
Type of: arrange, draw, draw out, extract, go, guide, locomote, move, pass, pull, pull out, pull up, run, set up, take out, travel