Noun: trolling trów-ling
Verb: troll trówl
- Angling by drawing a baited line through the water
- Circulate, move around
- Cause to move round and round
"The child trolled her hoop"
- (music) sing the parts of (a round) in succession
- Angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
- Sing loudly and without inhibition
- Praise or celebrate in song
"All tongues shall troll you"
- Speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
- Provoke or abuse others, esp. on the Internet
Derived forms: trollings
Type of: abuse, angle, angling, blackguard, circle, circulate, clapperclaw [archaic], mouth, praise, roll, shout, sing, speak, talk, utter, verbalise [Brit], verbalize, wheel
Encyclopedia: Trolling Troll