Noun: chorus ko-rus
Verb: chorus ko-rus
- Any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
"a chorus of boos"
- A group of people assembled to sing together
- The part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- A body of dancers or singers who perform together
- chorus line
- (singing) a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- Greek chorus
- Utter in unison
"'yes,' the children chorused"
- (music) sing in a choir
Derived forms: chorusing, choruses, chorused
Type of: company, emit, let loose, let out, line, music, musical group, musical organisation [Brit], musical organization, sing, sound, troupe, utter
Part of: song, vocal