Adjective: vocal vow-kul
Noun: vocal vow-kul
- Relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
"vocal technique"; "the vocal repertoire"; "organized a vocal group to sing his compositions"
- Having or using the power to produce speech or sound
"vocal organs"; "all vocal beings hymned their praise"
- Given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
"a vocal assembly";
- Full of the sound of voices
"a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children"
- Music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
- vocal music
- A short musical composition with words
"a successful musical must have at least three good vocals";
Derived forms: vocals
See also: communicative, communicatory, loud
Type of: composition, music, musical composition, opus, piece, piece of music