Verb: cruise krooz
Noun: cruise krooz
- (driving) drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure
"She cruised the neighbourhood in her new convertible"
- (air travel) travel at a moderate speed
"Please keep your seat belt fastened while the plane is reaching cruising altitude"
- Look for a sexual partner in a public place
"The men were cruising the park"
- Sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
"We were cruising in the Caribbean"
- An ocean trip taken for pleasure
Sounds like: crude, crewede, crews, cruse, cru
Derived forms: cruising, cruised, cruises
Type of: go, journey, locomote, look, move, navigate, ocean trip, sail, search, travel, voyage
Encyclopedia: Cruise, Pablo