Noun: curing kyûr-ing
Verb: cure kyûr
- The process of becoming hard or solid by cooling or drying or crystallization
"the curing of concrete";
- hardening, solidifying, solidification, set
- (medicine) provide a cure for, make healthy again
"The treatment cured the boy's acne";
- bring around, heal
- Prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
"cure meats"; "cure pickles"; "cure hay"
- Make (substances) hard and improve their usability
"cure resin"; "cure cement"; "cure soap"
- Be or become preserved
"the apricots cure in the sun"
Type of: action, activity, aid, change, harden, help, indurate, keep, natural action, natural process, preserve
Part of: plastination
Encyclopedia: Curing Cure