Noun: document dó-kyu-munt
Verb: document dó-kyu-munt
- Writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- written document, papers
- Anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks
- A written account of ownership or obligation
- (computing) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting information)
- text file
- Record in detail
"The parents documented every step of their child's development"
- Support or supply with references
"Can you document your claims?"
Derived forms: documents, documented, documenting
Type of: affirm, communication, computer file, confirm, corroborate, enter, piece of writing, put down, record, representation, substantiate, support, sustain, writing, written material