Adjective: royal roy-ul
Noun: royal roy-ul
- Of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch
"the royal party"; "the royal crest"; "by royal decree"; "a royal visit"
- Established, chartered or authorized by royalty
"the Royal Society"
- Being of the rank of a monarch
"of royal ancestry"; "princes of the blood royal"
- Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
"treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag's head";
- imperial, majestic, purple, regal
- Invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown
"the royal (or crowned) heads of Europe"
- A sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- Stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- royal stag
- A royal person; a member of a royal family
Sounds like: roux, ru, roya
Derived forms: royals
See also: crowned, noble
Type of: canvas, canvass, sail, sheet, stag
Encyclopedia: Royal, North Carolina