Pronoun: us ús
- The objective case of we, the persons speaking
"give it to us"
- (informal) me
"give us a hug"
Noun: u yoo
- The executive and legislative and judicial branches of the federal government of the United States
- United States government, United States, U.S. government, US Government
- North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
- United States, United States of America, America, the States, US, USA, U.S.A.
- The 21st letter of the Roman alphabet
Type of: alphabetic character, federal government, letter, letter of the alphabet, North American country, North American nation
Part of: Latin alphabet, NATO, North America, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation [Brit], North Atlantic Treaty Organization, OAS, Organization of American States, Roman alphabet
Encyclopedia: Us, Val-d'Oise U, Kasha & Shara Nelson