Adjective: attached u'tacht
Verb: attach u'tach
- Being joined in close association
"all art schools whether independent or attached to universities";
- affiliated, connected
- (architecture) used of buildings joined by common sidewalls
"a block of attached houses"
- Associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
- Fond and affectionate
"she was very attached to her father"
- Fasten to something; join or connect to
- Be in contact with or tightly connected to
- Become joined to
"The spider's thread attached to the window sill"
- Create social or emotional ties
- bind, tie, bond
- Take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- impound, sequester, confiscate, seize, sequestrate
See also: attach to, bespoken, betrothed, engaged, intended, involved, loving, related, related to
Type of: adjoin, conjoin, connect, contact, join, link, link up, meet, relate, take, tie, touch
Antonym: detach, detached, unattached
Encyclopedia: Attached Attach