Noun: bin bin
Verb: bin (binned,binning) bin
- A container; usually has a lid
- The quantity contained in a bin
- (statistics) one of a series of ranges of values for a particular variable
"the lowest bin has all values less than 100"
- Store in bins
- (statistics) to convert continuous data into discrete sets with similar values
"make a plot of the binned values"
- An identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations; the first part shows the location and the second identifies the bank itself
- bank identification number, ABA transit number
Derived forms: bins, binning, binned
Type of: container, containerful, hive away, identification number, lay in, number, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away, store
Encyclopedia: Bin, Heilongjiang BIN