Noun: price prIs
Verb: price prIs
- The property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
"he puts a high price on his services";
- monetary value, cost
- The amount of money needed to purchase something
"the price of petrol";
- terms, damage
- Value measured by what must be given, done or undergone to obtain something
"the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?";
- cost, toll
- The high value or worth of something
"her price is far above rubies"
- A monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal
"the cattle thief has a price on his head"
- Cost of bribing someone
"they say that every politician has a price"
Noun: Price prIs
- Determine the price of
"The grocer priced his wares high"
- Ascertain or learn the price of
"Have you priced personal computers lately?"
- United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
- Leontyne Price, Mary Leontyne Price
Derived forms: priced, pricing, prices
Type of: ascertain, cost, determine, reward, set, soprano, value, worth
Encyclopedia: Price, Quebec Price, North Carolina Price, Ray Price, South Australia Price, Raymond Price, George Price Price, Jackson County, Wisconsin Price, Maryland Price, John Price, Utah Price, Ut Price, WI Price, Wisconsin Price, Willard DeMille Price, UT Price, Texas Price, UT mSA Price, UT Î¼SA Price, UT ÂµSA