Noun: recital ri'sI-t(u)l
- The act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
"his recital was hesitant";
- narration, yarn
- Performance of music or dance especially by soloists
- A public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
"the program included songs and recitals of well-loved poems";
- recitation, reading
- A detailed statement giving facts and figures
"his wife gave a recital of his infidelities"
- A detailed account or description of something
"he was forced to listen to a recital of his many shortcomings"
Derived forms: recitals
Type of: account, chronicle, history, oral presentation, performance, public presentation, public speaking, report, speaking, speechmaking, statement, story