Adjective: same seym
Pronoun: same seym
- Closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree
"curtains the same colour as the walls"; "two girls of the same age"; "mother and son have the same blue eyes"; "animals of the same species"; "the same rules as before"; "two boxes having the same dimensions"; "the same day next year"
- Having exactly identical identity or relevant properties
"the same man I saw yesterday"; "never wore the same dress twice"; "this road is the same one we were on yesterday"; "on the same side of the street"
- Equal in amount or value
"the same amount";
- Unchanged in character or nature
"the village stayed the same"; "his attitude is the same as ever"
- The identical thing or person mentioned previously
- The language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula
- Lapp, Sami, Saami, Saame
- A member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
- Lapp, Lapplander, Sami, Saami, Saame
See also: aforementioned, aforesaid, assonant, comparable, cookie-cutter [N. Amer], corresponding, duplicate, equal, homophonic, identical, indistinguishable, like, one, said, sameness, selfsame, similar, synoptic, synoptical, unchanged, unvaried, unvarying, very
Type of: European, Lappic, Lappish
Antonym: different, other
Part of: Lapland, Lappland
Encyclopedia: Same Same, Tanzania