Noun: spray sprey
Verb: spray sprey
- A pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
- A quantity of small objects flying through the air
"a spray of bullets";
- Flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- A dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- atomizer, atomiser [Brit], sprayer, nebulizer, nebuliser [Brit]
- Water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall
- A jet of vapour
- Be discharged in sprays of liquid
"Water sprayed all over the floor"
- Scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
"spray water on someone"; "spray paint on the wall"
- Cover by spraying with a liquid
"spray the wall with paint"
Derived forms: sprays, sprayed, spraying
Type of: cover, dispenser, disperse, dot, dust, floral arrangement, flower arrangement, jet, pesticide, scatter, small indefinite amount, small indefinite quantity, spirt, sprinkle, spurt, squirt, water vapor [US], water vapour [Brit, Cdn]
Encyclopedia: Spray, OR Spray Spray, Oregon Spray, Or